Note: REV works best with these browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
Please follow these steps for changing your REV password-
- Go to the REV sign-in page and click on the ‘Sign-in’ button. If you are already logged into REV, then go to user settings, log out of REV and then go to the sign-in page.
- When you click on the sign-in button you will be asked ‘Last time you logged in with’ and your user id (for e.g. email@example.com) is displayed. Below that it asks ‘Not your account?’
Go ahead and click on ‘Not your account?’
- This will open the login page as shown in the image below, on this page click on ‘Don’t remember your password?’
- This will take you to the ‘Reset your password’ page. It says ‘Please enter your email address. We will send you an email to reset your password.’ Enter your REV login id (for e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) here and click on 'Send Email.'
- Open your email and click on the password reset link that you have received and enter it. Confirm the new password as per the instructions on the page. You can now go to the sign-in page and log-in into REV with your login id and new password.